Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time flies when you're....

This is how we all felt last Wednesday morning when mommy had to go back to work:

Maternity Leave is over and we're all adjusting.
A couple of weeks ago Will saw a wishing star (I think it was really an airplane, but whatever) and he told me his wish was that I didn't have to go back to work (oof- like a knife right through my Mommy heart).
It softens the blow that my fabulous hubby is a full-time, fully accredited, professional, bonded and insured Stay-at-Home Dad.
It also helps that I love my job and I spend my day with an awesome group of hard working people who are committed to the care of neglected children.

"Christ has no body but yours,
No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
Yours are the eyes with which he looks
Compassion on this world"
- St. Teresa of Avila

No comments: