Thursday, June 10, 2010

No more pencils! No more books!

Even though Will will go back to preschool next year, it felt very momentous last week when he completed his first year of formal education.
I think it will be a day I will reflect on when he is graduating from high school,
graduating
from college,
graduating
from grad school,
graduating from his first term as President of the United States.
(No pressure, Will)
I'm sure I'll wonder where the time went.


St. Mary's Preschool put on a lovely picnic complete with watermelon and running through the sprinkler.
I was surprised that Will got a little emotional when it was time to say goodbye to Miss Toni.
She is pretty fantastic.

These are the teacher gifts I made. They turned out pretty cute, right?
We topped off the day with dinner at Mimi's Cafe and Will's favorite Dirt Cake for dessert. Mmmm... that's brain food for sure.

1 comment:

Mary said...

SO CUTE! I definitely need to spend a little more time on teacher gifts next year!