Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Tree Studio

Traditionally, early in the year we take the boys to get their pictures taken.
This year, I got the brilliant idea to take Noodle along for family portraits.
We tried out a darling studio in Old Worthington that a friend told me about.
All I can say about the experience is - never have my children behaved so atrociously.
Soren cried. Will cried. At one point I'm pretty sure the photographer wanted to cry. Neither of them wanted to sit next to the other and they both refused to sit next to the dog. Speaking of the dog, he was the only good one and the only one we wanted to take home that day.
Despite the chaos, Kyle and Steve did a wonderful job and captured some great shots.
I ordered an album of some of the goofier shots and we're calling it
'The Last Time We Ever Had Family Pictures Taken'.

Though I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time.
Maybe next year we'll take just the dog.

3 comments:

Kara and Jeremy said...

I love it when I laugh out loud when I'm all by myself. Hilarious.

Margo said...

This is hilarious. I love your idea of a book with all the off pictures. Those will be the ones we will love when they get older. So cute...

Mary said...

LMAO! I'm so happy to hear we're not the only ones who have uncooperative children :)