Sunday, May 8, 2011

There Went Peter Cottontail

This year we celebrated Easter at Grandma's house again.
It was all the more festive that we got to take the new car on its first road trip. Look at all that luxurious room:Clearly some kind of genius designed the car where children sitting side by side can't touch each other. And I'm sure it goes without saying that the backseat DVD players are pure magic. Why did I not know about them until recently? I guess I knew they existed. I just didn't know that they are... pure magic.

I was a little concerned when we got to Pennsylvania on Friday and it was 39 degrees and sleeting. But things were looking better by Sunday: about 60 degrees and only a little cloudy.
After church, the Annual Egg Hunt on Grandma's PorchIt turns out Soren is an awesome egg hunter!

Uncle Ed arrived with more Easter goodies. Will's basket was a tackle box for fishing this summer with Grandpa. And Ed tucked in a couple of those single-use tooth brushes already loaded with toothpaste.
So clever
The Easter Bunny was good to us.
The trip there and back was peaceful.
And back at home, our Egg Tree held down the fort.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, how did I get so behind reading your blog?

The DVD player in the rear is a God send!