Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Card Club!

Tonight is the first meeting of the next round of our Card Club. This is the swap I'm taking. I was hoping to use one of the stamp sets from the new Stampin'Up catalog but unfortunately our orders took a little longer to come in (no doubt because everyone ordered tons of the wonderful new stamps and accessories). So I pulled out a stamp set I've had for a while. I really like the quote. And I got to use my Stampin' Pastels which I don't use enough.
Susan is hosting tonight. I'm really looking forward to seeing my crafting buddies after the break we took this summer.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It was so fun to see you tonight and catch up on everything. Your card is so creative- you always do a fabulous job! I love the quote and the stamp set- can I borrow it sometime? Can't wait to see you again this next month for the apple extravaganza at my house...hahaha.

Mary said...

Oooh, love how you used the pastels on the tree!

Leah said...

Love it love it! Oh, I am so sorry about the orders coming later then usual. Please keep posting your card club cards, I love them!