Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crafty Treats

I got a lot of use out of my 'Batty For You' stamp set this year. I was thinking of my Card Club buddies when I filled and decorated the tin for Will's teacher. I made a batch of yummy Black Cat Cookies and wrapped some of them up for the kids in Will's class. I made a few cards to send the boys' Halloween pictures to the family. And I couldn't resist making a few of these Witch Hats I found on Split Coast Stampers- there are Reece's mini-peanut butter cups inside, People! So fun.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cute ideas! I love your black cat cookies...and having card club at your house during Halloween. Can you please send me the link for those cookies again? I've misplaced it and it may be years before I find it again!

Kara and Jeremy said...

Super cute!

Mary said...

So, so cute! Love them all!