Thursday, December 29, 2011

Timbuk!

I figured out that this is the 10th year that I have gone to Timbuk Tree Farm for a Christmas Tree.
The first year I lived in Columbus, I went with my program director, Dr. Joel Weaver, and his family because Timbuk is their traditional source of Christmas trees. In years after that, I dragged other resident friends along. When Rick moved to Columbus, we went together to get our tree. Over the years, we introduced other good friends to Timbuk: Jen & Adam and Rod & Anna. Now we hunt the family tree with Will and Soren...


So it was back to Timbuk this year where
with the help of Ernie, the friendly driver
we once again found the perfect Christmas Tree!
Soren was so excited he had to lay down in the mud.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, I can't wait to get a real tree. Maybe in a few years...