Sunday, October 4, 2015

Camping With a Side of Mud

In June Will and I went to Cub Scout Camp
Yes, Cub Scout Camp. 
Yes, in June. 
Yes, this past June when it rained torrentially every day. 
Yes.

But we managed to do all the fun camp things. I was fairly amazed by how all the camp activities were conducted rain or shine... mostly rain.
Will earned his Webelos Sportsman pin by learning how to shoot BB guns

and shoot a bow and arrow.

He also played volley ball

and collected bugs

and fished and fished and fished.

I enjoyed some quiet afternoons reading in a canvas tent with a nice colony of daddy longlegs.

One afternoon the sun came out

The most amazing aspect of Cub Scout Camp (to me) was the fact that my french manicure survived five long days. There should be a merit badge for that. 
  

No comments: