Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Joanna made my hair crazy!"

I've been getting my hair cut by the same lovely woman since I came to Columbus to interview for residency in November 2000 (I was coming from Iceland where I was never able to find a good place to get a haircut. Honestly- I let Rick trim my hair once because I was so desperate). Now she also cuts Rick and Will's hair. Going to her salon is a fun family outing and people always marvel how great Will does with sitting patiently while Joanna trims his hair with scissors and the clippers. Will has been sporting a snazzy long-on-top 'do but on this last visit to see Joanna we decided to try something new. The jury is still out on this new spiky haircut. A couple of times Will has told me that he's not a little boy, he's a "turkeypine". The true test will come when Grandma sees it this weekend.

No comments: